Why hello there


Someone on Twitter called my tweets “prolific.” I was honored. Then I looked up the meaning and was crushed.



pro·lif·ic/prəˈlifik/


Adjective:

  1. (of a plant, animal, or person) Producing much fruit or foliage or many offspring.

  2. (of an artist, author, or composer) Producing many works.


I have lots on my mind. Especially during the late evening/early morning hours. You’d be surprised by how toddler minds race and rush to process information in a world that is constantly changing.

But I do respect your need to keep a neat timeline equally populated by a variety of the individuals, brands, and personalities you follow so I logged onto Wordpress as a format by which I can share my more prolific (did I use that correctly?) monologues.

Sometimes people ask me questions on Twitter. If I don’t address them there, I may do so here. I can't make any promises. It does, though, delight me to the core that you've taken an interest in better serving the toddler in your life. Bravo. A million times, bravo.

Disclaimer: I’m not an ambassador for all toddlers, only the highly gifted and beautiful ones.

 

Popular Posts